The CARE Center is hosting a community resource fair offering information and support for education, employment, physical health, mental health, affordable housing, and more.
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: The CARE Center
12 N Euclid Ave, National City, CA 91950
The San Diego Workforce Partnership is a local nonprofit employment support organization offering free career development services to job seekers in San Diego County, regardless of income or background. For assistance or to book an appointment, you can call them at (619) 319-9675.
• free individual and small group counseling
• resource materials
• computer and resume assistance
• job search work readiness
• occupational skills workshops
• bilingual resources
Career Center Locations:
• Metro Career Center | 4389 Imperial Avenue, San Diego, CA 92113
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch Career Center | 330 Park Blvd., 5th Floor, Room 555, San Diego, CA 92101
• East County Career Center | 151 Van Houten Ave., El Cajon, CA 92020
• South County Career Center | 1111 Bay Blvd., Suite E, Chula Vista, CA 91911
An easy to follow list of current companies hiring. Root & Rebound has compiled this list of employers and current job openings.
Use the Categories list below to find local resources in San Diego.